Tuesday, January 12, 2010

What is Salvation?

Are you saved?  Do you know what it means to be saved, I mean all that it means to have a relationship with Jesus Christ? This is a very good and clear explanation given by one of my favorite pastors and teachers, Greg Laurie, in his unique Greg Laurie-ish way. 

My sincere prayer is that everyone who watches this will be saved.  I also pray that if you are saved, but you've been away from Christ for a time, you will come home and be reconciled to Christ, Who has never stopped loving you even for one second.  And if you're saved and walking with Christ, I pray that you'll continue pressing in closer, day by day, to your loving Heavenly Father.

"Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him." (1 Corinthians 2:6)

If you make that decision for Christ for the first time, or you come back to Him, and would like to let someone know, or if you have any questions or would just like prayer, please send me an email by clicking on the envelope to the right.  I'd love to hear from you!

God bless,
Dorci

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!