Friday, September 2, 2011

Prayer Requests and Laboring Over the Grill

Hello all,
I wanted to give you all an update on my cousin who had a couple of brain aneurysms about a month ago.  She is finally home and recuperting with the help of her mom.  The doctors believe it's a miracle she's doing as well as she is and I'm praising the Lord for it. 

For those of you here in the United States, I pray your Labor Day weekend is a blessed one full of faith, family and lots of fun. (And if you're out of the States I still hope you have a great weekend!) Our Labor Day usually consists of as much grilling as we can squeeze into the 3-day weekend and maybe a movie or two.  I've been trying to wrangle my peeps for a couple of weeks to watch Soul Surfer. Maybe I can secretly slip it into the DVD player between whatever games are on this weekend. 

How are you celebrating the long weekend?

You're in my prayers and if you have anything specific you'd like me to pray about for you either leave a comment or shoot me an email. 

God bless!
Dorci

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!