Friday, August 12, 2011

Prayer Request

I got news yesterday that my cousin is in the ICU with a brain aneurysm.  She had two when she was first taken to the hospital two weeks ago, one of them actually bleeding into her brain.  The surgeon was able to fix that one, but there's still another one that is apparently hard to fix and it seems that to try to fix this one could be more dangerous than leaving it and waiting.  The surgeon says that just the fact that it's been two weeks and she's still alive is a good sign.  So I'd really appreciate your prayers for her and her family.  Please also pray that the Lord will soften her heart and speak through me as I go visit her and present to her the gospel of Jesus.

I'd love to pray for any of your prayer requests, too. 

God bless,
Dorci

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!