Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thankful Thursday {Debbie}

This week I'm thankful for Debbie, my doctor's assistant.  She has been one of the sweetest, most compassionate and helpful people I have ever dealt with at any doctor's office.  When you're not feeling well, talking to a kind and sweet spirit makes all the difference in the world.  So, thank you, Debbie, for blessing me more than you know and making my life just that much better!  In a world that seems to be getting snarkier and more impersonal by the minute, it's people like you who make this world a much brighter place in which to live.   

"And finally, all be of one mind, having compassion on one another, loving the brothers, tenderhearted, friendly."  (1 Peter 3:8)


What are you thankful for today?
Dorci

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!