Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday Funnies - Let There Be Light

Some sweet day, I'm going to give Patsy Clairmont a hug. I've never met her or even seen her speak in person, but I love her. I've watched her videos and have been blessed to win one of her very own books from a contest she held on her blog (which I am reading right now, by the way).

It's hard to believe, watching her now, but Patsy used to suffer from agoraphobia, the fear of open spaces. I don't know for how long, but when God healed her of that, He really healed her!

Today's post isn't all funny, although in her blessedly gifted way, Patsy is able to interweave humor even into the most serious of subjects. But today, I need hope and thought maybe you did, too.

Happy Friday my friends.


3 comments:

  1. I saw her give this speech at Women of Faith. It gave me chills and tears. She is truly gifted by God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dorci, this is my first time visiting. I love Patsy Clairmont, too. Just had to leave a comment, based on your "about me" page -- dark chocolate chip raspberry scones sound amazing. Would you share your recipe? My stomach would be oh so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynn,
    Of course, I'd love to share the recipe. I'll make up a batch, take a picture and post it with the recipe sometime in the next few days.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Dorci

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing!