Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday Foodie - Chocolate Cake in a Mug

This past week has been one emotional roller coaster ride after another.  First I had to say goodbye to Jack, Kate, Sawyer and Hurley, then I had to say goodbye to another Jack and Chloe, and then to top it all off, my youngest child graduated from high school.  And it would seem my body is not yet up to doing much baking.  My attempt at making his graduation cake was, well, you don't want to know.  And that was the straw that broke the emotional camel's back.  So, we settled for a grocery store cake (with lots of flotsam and jetsam, as Jen from Cake Wrecks would say.) 

So today I'm featuring a video of someone making a cake.  But I don't think it's settling.  It's a really cute idea and one I'm sure I'll use on nights when another favorite show comes along and I need something chocolate, quick-like!  Enjoy. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!