Friday, September 16, 2011

Has Someone Put Wings on Weeks or Something?

Is it Friday again already?  The weeks seem to be flying by faster than I can keep up.  We are already smack-dab in the middle of September!  It's been a long week and I have some bruises to show for it (emotionally speaking, that is), but spiritually I think I know just a little more than I did on Monday.  And that's always a good thing, although I'd rather not cross any more rickety bridges to get there.

But I know there will be more bridges, more dry valleys, more dark caves and more spooky forests.  But God will always be with me.  And He'll always be with you, too.  And in the end we will see God.

I have an MRI in my future, Monday, to be exact, and I'd really appreciate your prayers.  Speaking of dark caves....  lol.

I pray your weekend is lovely and filled with wonderful conversations with the Lord.  And if you need prayer, I'm here.

God bless!
Dorci

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!