Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Pop-In

So I thought I'd pop in today just to say hi. 

Hi.

Last week proved to be interesting in the "being poisoned" department, first by an innocent-looking banana, and then apparantly by a spider who took advantage of the fact that I was sleeping.  But it's a new week, and hopefully one that doesn't include any vomiting or prophylactic use of Benadryl. 

It is November, and probably the umpteenth one I have sworn to get all my Christmas shopping done before Thanksgiving.  To date this year...I've done none.  Oh, I've thought about it, but you know, it's hard to figure out what to get your kids when they're no longer kids, let alone know what to get family members.  I'm gonna give it my best shot to get the shopping done in the next couple of weeks, though.  Come on, we can do it! 

I really just want to enjoy my Christmas season this year without the stress of last minute shopping and crowds and traffic and then by Christmas morning I'm worn out and realize I haven't given much thought to the real meaning of Christmas.  I hate that. 

Well, time to go brush the dog. 

Have a great week, everybody.  And don't forget, my email's always open for prayer requests, comments or questions. 

God bless,
Dorci

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!