Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thursday Thanks - You!

This week, what I'm thankful for is not, in fact, a what, but a who, and that who is you. Yep, you..sitting right there..I'm talking to you. There would be no reason for me to do this if you didn't log in and click your way over here. It blesses my socks off that anyone would ever stop by. And when you leave comments, well, that's just like the the icing on the cake, sweet and the more the better. You know, like that coveted corner of the cake that has all the icing roses on it? Yeah, like that.

So to all of you who take time out of your busy day to stop by every now and then, thank you. I hope you feel loved.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Dorci!

    For your good and faithful witness to Christ jesus and the new life that He gives to us.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing!