Saturday, November 19, 2011

Stuff I'm Thankful For, Part Deux

So today I'm thankful I got to spend some time walking around shopping with my son.  I don't get to do that very often these days, what with him being all grown up and cool now.  We shopped for dress shirts, smelled some candles and noticed how crazy tall some people were.  And it's nice to see how much of a gentleman he's grown to be. 

Sing praise to the LORD, you saints of His, and give thanks at the remembrance of His holy name.
Psalm 30:4

What are you thankful for? 

2 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for a clogged garbage disposal. No, wait. That's not actually what I'm thankful for. It's the repaired garbage disposal. And I didn't need to touch a tool.

    Getting reacquainted with renting.

    Perk. Yay!

    Glad to hear of your shopping trip. You're definitely blessed with some gentlemen in your family. Well, then there's JR!

    JK, JR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha!

    Yep, there are some definite perks to renting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing!