Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thursday Thanks - God Always Loves Me

(Don't be afraid, I'm just changing the name of our Thursday edition a little bit. )


So, this week I'm especially aware of how thankful I am that God knows me and loves me anyway. No "ifs," no "buts," no "onlys," no "maybes," no nothing.

He just loves me.

He knows me better than I will ever know myself. He knows the way I think, the way I feel; He knows my quirks, my weirdnesses, my goof ups, my snarkiness, my tendency to procrastinate and be lazy, all those and more, and He loves me not one iota less than He would if I were less quirky or less lazy.

Thank you, Jesus, for your great and incomparable love for me. Thank you that I can always be secure in the knowledge that you love me, no matter what.

"For I am persuaded that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans 8:38-39)


What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!