Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Freedom Day

"If My people, who are called by My name, shall humble themselves and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
2 Chronicles 7:14

My hope is that we, as a nation, would celebrate today by giving thanks for our freedom to the One Who gave it to us.

First, God gave us His Son so that we could have spiritual freedom in Christ. Then God gaves us this land so that we could freely worship Him.

Let us continue to worship Him in all that we do and repent of those things that do not glorify Him.

One person at a time, one day at a time, one prayer of repentance at a time, let's give our hearts back to our Heavenly Father, our Abba Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!